- This promotion is open to all who are residing in Singapore with a valid email address and Singapore registered contact number.
- Only customers who have made purchases for dine-in and take-away at Jack’s Place and Eatzi Gourmet Steakhouse & Bistro’s outlets in Singapore are eligible to participate in the Dine, Scratch & Win Game. Customers who have made purchases through online, phone-in and other delivery purchases are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- All required information (including customers’ first and last name, email address, contact number, street address, dine-in outlet, bill number provided by a Participant in respect of himself/herself must be true, accurate and complete for him/her to be eligible for the redemption.
- Each qualifying receipt is valid for one game chance regardless of the total number of entries submitted. Duplicate entries will be invalidated. JP Pepperdine Group has the sole discretion to determine if any entrant has breached this clause.
How to enter?
- The qualifying period of the Dine, Scratch & WIN campaign is from 1 Nov 2021 to 19 Dec 2021.
- During the qualifying period, a minimum S$50 spent (exclusive of service charge and GST) in a single receipt, for purchases of dine-in and/or take-away at Jack’s Place and Eatzi Gourmet Steakhouse & Bistro’s outlets in Singapore, entitles a Participant to one game chance in the digital Dine, Scratch & WIN game card.
- Each qualifying receipt is valid for one game chance regardless of the total number of entries submitted. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- To play the game and access the Dine, Scratch & Win game portal, participant will be given a QR code to scan on the day of purchases.
- By submitting an entry into this promotion, participants acknowledge that they have read and agreed to all the terms & conditions of this promotion.
- Prize Claim Form
- All prize claim must be validated by JP Pepperdine Group. Winners of validated prizes will be notified by email with redemption information.
Number of Entries permitted
- Participants may only enter this promotion once on a per bill basis, on the day of dine-in during the promotional period from 1 Nov 2021 11:00 AM until 19 Dec 2021 11:59 PM. If a participant is found to have submitted multiple entries per day based on a single bill, their entries will be invalidated.
- The promotion commences on 1 Nov 2021 at 11:00 AM and closes on 19 Dec 2021 at 11:59 PM (‘Promotional Period’). Entries must be received before the promotion close date and time.
- The winners will be confirmed via an email sent to their registered email address within 5 business days.
- All prizes must be submitted for validation by 22 Dec 2021.
- When the campaign ends, all approved prize claims will be mailed to the stated mailing address before 31 Dec 2021.
- Redemption is applicable for dine-in from 3 Jan 2022 to 28 Feb 2022.
- For redemption, prize voucher is to be presented upon ordering.
- If a winner does not redeem the prize voucher by the stipulated date, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Prizes are subject to availability and are not cashable, negotiable, transferable, or exchangeable. If the prize option is unavailable, for whatever reason, JP Pepperdine Group reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value in consultation with the winner.
- Prizes will be mailed out to the winner’s provided mailing address based on their submission. No responsibility is accepted for any lost prize vouchers.
List of Prizes offered are:
- FREE Breaded Fish & Chips (U.P.$15).
- FREE Good Ol’ Grilled Chicken Steak (U.P.$16)
- FREE Slipper Lobster & Chicken Steak (U.P.$22)
- FREE Signature N.Z. Ribeye Steak (U.P.$24)
- FREE House’s Special Steak (U.P.$30.50)
By participating in the Dine, Scratch & WIN game, Participants are deemed to have given their consent to JP Pepperdine Group Pte Ltd:
- to collect and use their personal information for marketing purposes and to receive marketing and promotion information from JP Pepperdine Group and to collect, use and disclose their personal information for the purposes of administering the promotion regardless of his/her registration at Singapore “Do Not Call” Registry.
- Participants shall not communicate with the press or any other media nor give any interviews or make any comments relating to the Dine, Scratch & WIN game, except with the prior written consent of JP Pepperdine Group.
- The decision of JP Pepperdine Group on all matters relating to or in connection with the Dine, Scratch & WIN (including the eligibility of a Participant, the number of total chances allotted to an eligible Participant, the manner in which prizes are awarded to the winners and the conduct of the Dine, Scratch & WIN game shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. No queries, challenges or appeals shall be made or entertained. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for other items.
- By participating in the Dine, Scratch & WIN game, Participants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions. In the event that a Participant does not agree to the Terms and Conditions, he/she should not participate in the Dine, Scratch & WIN game.
- Redemption of Prizes is valid from 3 Jan to 28 Feb 2022 except on 24 Jan to 7 Feb and 13 & 14 Feb 2022. Prizes will be forfeited if not redeemed after 28 Feb 2022. Any winner whose Dine, Scratch & WIN game prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any compensation notwithstanding non-receipt of him/her of any notification.
- In the event an eligible purchase transaction is cancelled or refunded by any party at any time for any reason, the said transaction will not be considered for the purpose of the Dine, Scratch & WIN game.
- JP Pepperdine Group has the sole and absolute discretion at any time to amend any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice and without liability to any person.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to the Dine, Scratch & WIN game, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore law.